Schouten Excavating Inc. is looking for a motivated individual for the role of Project Manager. The successful candidate will be be accountable for planning, preparing budgets, preparing schedule, monitoring progress, and keeping stakeholders informed throughout the project lifecycle.
Schouten Excavating Inc. offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
- Review assigned projects with estimators as required to understand:
o Contract requirements.
o Drawings and Specifications (if applicable)
o Scope of work (inclusions and exclusions)
o Proposed budget.
o Proposed Schedule.
- Keep Project checklist up to date.
- Overall project planning including Final Scope of Work, Schedule and Budget.
- Ensure project submittals are completed and sent and approved by client.
- Ensure Procore project is maintained and up to date:
o Change orders
o Daily Log including time sheet approvals
- Stay up to date with project progress.
- Continual client management and communication throughout the project including:
o Project plan, schedule and progress.
o Changes via change orders
o Billing (approval of Schedule of Values)
- Continual internal communication throughout the project including:
o Billing: Schedule of Values, Progress Draws, and Final Billing to finance.
o Financial Reports: Financial health (current costs/anticipated cost vs. budget).
o Operations: Project needs and requirements regarding manpower and equipment.
o Health and Safety: Site specific training or H&S requirements.
o Estimating: Understanding what was included and feedback on actuals vs estimated quantities.
- Delegate project planning related tasks to Junior Project Managers/Coordinators.